Tony Hines takes a look at key challenges facing global supply chains.
Five strategic challenges are the focus for the discussions in this episode:-
- The move from analogue to digital supply chains – combining the digital and physical to serve customers efficiently and effectively.
- Culture of supply chain organizations.
- Hines' 7V's – Value Creation Model
Value in the supply chain is determined by Volume+Volatility+Velocity+Variability+Virtuality+Visibility+Variety
- Geopolitical risk and uncertainty impacting global supply chains
- Sustainability and Climate Change