All things impacting global supply chains this week with Tony Hines
This week's earthquakes in Turkey and Syria has shown the devastation natural disaster has when it strikes. if you would like to make a donation please go to Https://dec.org.uk to do so.
- Maersk publishes 4th Q 2022 profits – Profits remain high overall for 2022 but prices for sea freight is falling
- British Volt was the only UK based EV battery plant until it ran oiut of cash. This week and Australian Business has bid for for BV
- More optimistic forecasts out this week may mean a better year ahead than previously thought
- US China Trade still difficult especially in technology markets – Control of rare earth metals will create unprecedented power in supply chains
- Data warehouses – will they cost the earth?
- President Joe Biden delivered his state of the union address – see what this means for supply chains
- EV chargers will limit market growth – proprietorial connectors are also problematic
- Supply Chain Visibility Report CIPS/Deloittes
- Rail freight unions win long standing dispute with a satisfactory outcome for US Freightworkers
- Turkey – Syria Earthquake Appeal – see donation site above if you can help
- Stop by and pick up any episodes that you have missed