Tony Hines discusses all things impacting global supply chains this week.
- Price inflation is still cause for concern – Many prices have risen across the board in the US
- Russia is China's biggest supplier of Oil and Gas
- Some analysts are concerened that Elon Musk has paid too much attention to Twitter and not enough on Tessla as the share price is hit.
- Class Action Lawsuit against Facebook over Data Analytica's breaches of data privacy is worth $725 Million.
- South Western Airline disruptions
- Brent Crude $82 per barrel
- China opens its borders but not everyone is happy
- China's currency falls by 10 per cent in one year
- Hope everyone has a great New Year!