A summary of all things impacting global supply chains this week.
In this weeks episode Tony Hines discusses:-
- Soaring energy prices impacting gloabl supply chains
- Inflation in Europe
- Britain's trade outlook
- What can airports learn from supply chains?
- Steel tariffs, protectionism and international law what will the WTO make of it?
- Russian President signs a decree to find new investors after Shell, Mitsui and Mitsibushi leave
- Gazprom decides not to pay a dividend to investors – first time since 1998
- Chocolate Production in Belgium disrupted by Salmonella
- Caviar shortages due to Brexit and prices up too
- Penalty fees for overweight sea cargo
- New German Law requires supply chain compliance to demonstrate ethics