All things impacting global supply chains.
- Employment levels, output and inflation
- Food inflation still on the rise
- Real fall in wages of 2.8% year on year in the UK
- Rail strikes could impact supply chains
- Inditex sourcing to ensure availability increasing inventory cost
- DHL contract logistics investing in warehousing in India
- Three tips to keep supplies flowing 'Balance'
- China and India increasingly uneasy at Russia's war in Ukraine
- Europe makes plans for winter
- Tessla in the news
- Apple iPhone 14
- Amsterdam Schipol Passenger Flow
- Global Supply Chain Index
- Shipping Costs as a proportion of total cost
- Germany shortages of CO2 for food and beer production
- Recessions looming and economic uncertainty
Drop by and listen to all the podcasts you have missed.