Everything happening this week affecting supply chains around the world.
- Economic Outlook
- China still in lockdown causing delays
- Difficult times for car manufacturers
- Tessla and Toyota halt production in Shanghai temporarily
- Batteries and components in short supply
- Automated cargo ships using AI
- Climate change and sustainability goals – reducing carbon in steel manufacture
- Premiums being paid for returned container boxes
- UK Government in denial over woeful planning in a post Brexit era
- Norther Ireland Protocol
- Royal Mail in the UK trialling drones to deliver to remote locations
This is why you should listen to the Chain Reaction Podcast – All About Supply Chain Advantage. Evidenced based opinion delivered directly to you about everything happening in supply chains affecting business. Stay informed about supply chains by listening to Chain Reaction – subscribe today.