Inflation is driving supply chain costs and disruptions remain. Listen to the news from around the world affecting supply chains this week.
- Retail sales were lower last month as spiralling price increases hit discretionary spend.
- It cost Apple $6 billion dollars in each of the past two quarters due to microchip shortages.
- Update on US Port delays.
- Further delays likely on customs checks at British ports after departure from the EU says British Government.
- Price increases choke demand for private fuel use.
- Leader of the World Bank expects food prices to increase by 37%.
- Amazon announces delivery cost increases to third party sellers.
- Update on Los Angeles port.
- Two UK Government Supply Chain Initiatives were parked shortly after announcement.
- Eggs short due to chicken feed cost.
- Nestle announce price hikes due to commodity price increases and supply disruptions.
This is why you should listen to the Chain Reaction Podcast – All About Supply Chain Advantage. Evidenced based opinion delivered directly to you about everything happening in supply chains affecting business. Stay informed about supply chains by listening to Chain Reaction – subscribe today.