The Supply Chain News Round Up for April 2nd reports on events around the world impacting supply chains.
P&O The UK CEO dismisses 800 employees on a Zoom call wiyhout notice. The UK Government has instigated criminal proceedings.
- Shanghai is in lockdown again with Covid.
- The OBR says Brexit will cause a loss of 4 per cent.
- The Sustainable Apparel Coalition Higg Index gives polyester a green light. Experts are highly critical.
- UK productivity slow down causes identified by Cambridge University Bennet Institute.
- News of another Evergreen ship stranded in Baltimore.
- Scania's new electrified truck breaks new ground.
- Is it the end of more than thirty years of globalization?
This is why you should listen to the Chain Reaction Podcast – All About Supply Chain Advantage. Evidenced based opinion delivered directly to you about everything happening in supply chains affecting business. Stay informed about supply chains by listening to Chain Reaction – subscribe today.